Digital Marketing Internship
Type of Job
Partial time (20 hrs/week) flexible to your schedule
3-6 month internship – Targeting a mid-March 2021 start.
About the job
Seeds Renewables is looking for a new intern to join our mission-driven culture as soon as possible. This is an opportunity to get experience in SEO marketing (organic search marketing). Candidates should have a passion for the digital marketing space, environmental protection & desire to work in a fast-paced start-up culture. This is an unpaid internship. Once the internship is completed, there may be opportunity for successful candidates to transition into a full-time position as an Associate SEO Specialist within the organization, if available and deemed to be a fit.
Reporting to the Director of Growth Partnerships:
• Conduct keyword research for client campaigns based on client feedback, website topics, organic search results, competitor analysis, and industry research.
• Learn fundamentals and best practices for SEO. Using these learnings, execute activities as assigned from campaign leads. These activities can include meta data optimization, copywriting, internal linking analysis, and more.
• Review client and competitor websites for gaps, opportunities, and strategic insights for the campaign lead.
• Compile performance reports that show clients SERP visibility and traffic trends from natural search.
• Support digital marketing client onboarding, campaign setup, and research.
• Assist other marketing departments on an as needed basis
• Bachelor’s degree (or in progress)
• Prior digital marketing internships or work experience preferred but not required
• Knowledge/experience with Google Analytics and/or SEO tools preferred but not required.
• Basic understanding of natural/organic search and passion for learning more within digital
Seeds is building the digital marketplace which harnesses the collective financial power of the environmental movement by lowering the minimum investment in renewable energy projects to just
spare change, by giving investors full control of which projects their investments build and by providing a competitive return on investment. We are the only company which gives you a financial return on investment for offsetting your environmental impact.
By using crowdlending to finance the construction of renewables, Seeds creates a virtuous cycle of financial growth for the public which helps incentivize, democratize and decentralize the energy transition. With a minimum investment of just a few cents, everyone can join the fight for a cleaner tomorrow.